I hear a thump of diesel. What happen?
- The coolant temperature is low.
- Lack of oil. Fill with oil.
Diesel cannot start. Explain to me what can be a problem?
- The starter motor may be damaged. Diagnose the starter motor and install a new one if necessary.
- You should use only the required grade of fuel.
- The injection pump is broken. Check and change if necessary.
- Cylinder bores are worn, repair engine.
- Valve timing is incorrect, adjust valve timing.
- Fuel pump timing is wrong. Adjust it if necessary.
The front axle of the tractor rattles chronically when the tractor is running.
- This is gear damage. Replace gears. The roller bearings are firmly erased. It needs to be changed.
The steering wheel does not work. How can I fix the problem?
- Check the oil level and fill the reservoir if the oil level is low.
- The oil level is low. Fill in the oil.
- Hydraulic system oil level is at minimum. Fill in the oil.
- The steering hydraulic cylinder is damaged. Replace it.
- Repair the steering hydraulic cylinder.
- The power steering has a defect. Install the new power steering.
- Release the air from the hydraulic system.
- Hydraulic connections are not sealed. Eliminate the defect.
- The steering pump is broken. Check the steering pump.
- If the steering pump is broken, repair the pump.
The motor does not start. What should I check?
- The high pressure fuel pump drive shaft may be broken.
- Cold start system.
- Air filter or induction system.
- Water, dirt, or air in the fuel system. Drain, rinse, fill and purge the system if this is the case.
- The quality of the fuel, could be too heavy at low temperature.
- Deformation or wear of piston rings.
Diesel overheats. How to solve it?
- The radiator may be clogged, clean the core.
- The fan belt is loose or defective – Replace the fan belt if necessary Check the belt tensioner.
- Fill the system with coolant if its level is low.
- Tractor is overloaded – reduce load or speed.
Diesel starting is intermittent. What needs to be fixed?
- The injector is clogged or the injection pump is damaged. Check the injector or repair the fuel pump.
Differential lock breaks abruptly. How to solve the problem?
- Diaphragm is broken or replace friction clutch discs.