I have had this model for about four years. Regular engine starting is difficult. What needs to be fixed?
The injector is clogged. You need to check an injector. The fuel pump malfunctions. Install a new high pressure fuel pump.
John Deere 8960 tractor trouble. I hear the engine knock. What kind of failure?
- This is a small residue of engine oil. Fill out. Too much bearing play.
- Injection volume incorrectly adjusted – Adjust settings.
Having used the same John Deere 8960 tractor. Why won’t the diesel start? How can I solve the question?
- Improper valve timing – Adjust valve timing.
- High or low compression. Worn cylinder bores – Repair.
- Leaks between seats and valves – Need to eliminate leaks.
Can’t find the reason why the front axle is chronically loud when the tractor is running?
It is the failure of some gear. Replace gears. The bearings have collapsed. Change the spare ones.
The steering does not work on my John Deere 8960 tractor. What is a malfunction?
The hydraulic system has air. You have to get the air out. Low oil rate in the system. Pour completely. Power steering cylinder problem Check and repair.