My father has a John Deere 8960 tractor. Three days ago he heard a strange noise from the rear axle. What is the fault?
All the noises speak of bearing problems.
I have the same John Deere 8960 tractor. Tell me why the differential lock is bad abruptly? How to solve the problem?
- We have a John Deere 8960 tractor. Engine won’t start. Help me solve the problem.
- Possibly a clogged fuel filter. Or the injection pump has lost its configuration.
- The broken diaphragm or the wear of the friction clutch of the discs. Requires repair.
Please help me. The engine overheats regularly. What is the fault?
- Clogged radiator grille and louvers – Clean.
- Low coolant level – Add coolant.
- Clogged radiator – Clean core.
- Cooling fan problems. Excessive load – Reduce load or speed.
- The fan belt is damaged. Change it if necessary.
- Low coolant level – Refill the coolant and check the cooling system for loose connections or leaks.
Please explain to me what is the fault if white exhaust gas?
When the white gas visible from the exhaust you need to carry out the replacement of the piston rings immediately. The engine runs cold, let it warm up and check the thermostat.